Monday, July 20, 2009

Ouch!


So here's the deal. I was really excited to go water skiing with Damon and Collin a week ago. I've always wanted to take some water skiing and wake boarding pictures. So, I thought it was a great opportunity. Of course, I also thought it would be a great idea to get in a couple of runs myself. You know since I haven't been water skiing in like, oh 16 years! I can't imagine what could have gone wrong. Well, as you can tell be the picture something did go wrong. On my second attempt of getting up on the wake board I HEARD two pops and felt a sudden loss of sensation in my left leg. Well, long and short of it, my leg keeps getting grosser but it is feeling better. All that I ask now is that I can go to the bathroom with no pain!

2 comments:

  1. What in the world happened! Lets not break out the skateboard next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I attempted wake boarding. While getting pulled out of the water on the second try I heard, "pop, pop!" And then my leg went numb. Then over the course of a few days I had excruciating pain. It's a torn ham string and who knows what else. Pretty cool huh? Skateboarding still happens on a regular basis with my three boys.

    ReplyDelete

Some Pictures