Monday, December 28, 2009

Snow Flakes, So Good!



















Oh, to be so little and innocent again. I could never do this now because I can think of the forty things that live in the woods that could have pooped, peed, sneezed, coughed or snorted on that very spot. As I have gotten older I have developed this innate fear of the gross things that could be.

However, for Amaya this is a whole new and fun experience. One that obviously she could not resist. I can only imagine the feeling of those cold ice crystals on my tongue. What a fun time for her.

It really does pay off to take your camera with you everywhere you go. Otherwise, you miss out on great moments like this that only happen once in a child's life. Because the next time she wants to do this you know it's going to get ruined by a brother that just pushes her face deep into the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Pictures