Thursday, June 18, 2009

Chicken Paws, Really?


So, I'm always excited to try new things especially when it comes to food. However, this treat is one I am not interested in putting into my mouth. Yes, you're looking at a wrapped package of "Chicken Paws." As I was par oozing the old meat section at the store my eyes could not help but be drawn to this oddly freakish marketed delight. Laying amongst the chops and links. In my opinion, this is great marketing!
I have since seen these cooked up on the Travel Channel's Bizarre Foods but Andrew has also been known to eat a variety of pure nastiness like blood sausage and seven year old fish.
As I held the package in utter amazement I asked myself, "How would one eat such a throw away part?" After some research I have found some interesting recipes to help you on your quest for a plate of yummy chicken feet. Please let me know how your recipe turns out for I will not be trying them out!

1. Delicious Chicken Feet

2. Hot and Spicy Chicken Feet

3. Chicken Feet Stew

4. Dim-Sum-Style Chicken Feet


2 comments:

Some Pictures